CMA Fest Nashville 2018!
11 Day tour
Depart 3rd June
from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
Return 14th June
From $6,599 per person twin share
CMA Fest Nashville 2018 is Now SOLD OUT – Pre register for 2019 tour Now Open
With 14 years Nashville CMA Experience
We know Nashville CMA Music Festival best !
When it comes to Nashville, see why the stars choose to book with Chris Watson Travel and let us show you the best CMA fest experience and Country Musics biggest party.
Book now for the GREATEST fan experience with the CMA Fest experts! Our inclusions are second to none, with amazing seats, insider knowledge , special guests and so much more, don't be disappointed book now with Chris Watson Travel
Testimonials for Chris Watsons Nashville CMA Music Fest Tours
8 nights in the heart of Nashville - Hyatt Place Downtown
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Downtown hotel location in the middle of the action!
- Super close proximity & easy walking to all Festival events & Nashville attractions day & night!
- Lower Level Premium seats at CMA Fest night time concerts
- 4 Day CMA Music Festival Pass
- 4 nights of all-stars shows at Nissan Stadium Thurs 7 to Sun 10 June
- Access & early admittance to CMA Fest daily concerts at Riverfront Park (open seating)
- Access to over 9 extra CMA Fest concert stages to enjoy superstars, legends & new artists
- Entrance to CMA Fest XFINITY FAN FAIR X – your chance for star encounters & autographs
- Access to CMA Fest outdoor themed areas with activities, freebies & more
- Stage-front access to the Fan Photo Lines at Nissan Stadium & the Riverfront Stage. You'll get directly in front of the stage, no matter where your seat is located!
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Nashville
- Exclusive welcome lunch with special guests, Mon 4 June
- Our legendary Walmart shopping experience, Mon 4 June
- CMA Fest private information session & Nashville Survival Kit & gifts, Mon 4 June
- Tour & tasting at Jack Daniels Distillery, Tues 5 June
- Lunch at the legendary Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House in Lynchburg, Tues 5 June
- Main floor premium seats at the Grand Ole Opry, Tues 5 June
- Shopping shuttle to Opry Mills Mall & Outlets, Wed 6 June
- Group transfers in Nashville
- Gratuities for coach drivers & local tour guides
- USA taxes & handling fees
- Service of CMA Fest experienced Australian tour leaders
- USA Visa Waiver Authorisation Fee
Optional Tours/Sightseeing Available
- Marty Stuart Late Nite Jam • Cost $80 per person Reserved seats at the Ryman for a not-to-be-missed concert hosted by Marty Stuart & friends. Wed 7 June. 10pm to 1am (approx.)
- New Orleans, Louisiana^ • $1,999 per person twin share 5 days/4 nights group tour with lots of inclusions! Price also includes airfare from Nashville to New Orleans. Mon 11 June to Fri 16 June. Ask us for more details.
- City of Hope Celebrity, Softball Game • Cost $50 per person City of Hope softball game with your favourite stars to help strike out cancer. Held at First Tennessee Park, Sat 9 June. Cost includes ticket only.
Want to visit other cities in USA or Canada? We can assist. Ask us for the best deals!
New Orleans Extension 2018
New Orleans Tour
Day 1 June 11, 2018
Arrive at Louis Armstrong International Airport. Private transfer to the hotel. 4:00pm check in.Local guide to accompany the group on the following
Private French Quarter Walking Tour
Explore the storied streets of the Vieux Carre where legend and documented history converge. From the dynamicMississippi River to the serene courtyards, experience the Vieux Carre with the city's best guide. Discover everything from the outrageous colonial history to Creole culture, from piracy to architectural masterpieces. Hear about Jackson Square and walk through St. Louis Cathedral.
Welcome Dinner at Tujague's Restaurant
The 2nd oldest restaurant in New Orleans! Located in the heart of the French Quarter, facing the historic French Market, Tujague's has retained its reputation for providing an unforgettable dining experience in the original Creole tradition. Tujague's has been a favorite for over 150 years, entertaining and satisfying the appetites of delightfully robust patrons to the French Quarter.
The original Creole tradition of hand selecting fresh produce purchased daily from the open French Quarter market also continues today, ensuring cuisine of the finest possible quality. Sit back, relax and enjoy course after famous course of traditional New Orleans dishes and drinks!
New Orleans Jazz Club
Includes one drink per person
One of Bourbon Street's oldest live Jazz clubs is dedicated to the preservation of "America's classical music". Jazz is one of North America's oldest and most celebrated musical genres, traced back to the 20th century. This legendary spot is where many of the most notable Jazz musicians (Harry Connick, Jr) served their apprenticeships. It is one of only two Jazz clubs still existing on Bourbon Street. Tourists and locals flock to this famous club expecting to be entertained by nonstop authentic jazz...and are never disappointed!
Day 2 June 12, 2018
Local guide and transport included
New Orleans City / Cemetery Tour
The tour will include Garden District were they built the large, elegant mansions exemplifying styles, including Greek Revival, Italianate and Queen Anne Victorians. Travel down stately St. Charles Avenue along the streetcar line where two of the most prestigious colleges in New Orleans are located; Tulane University and Loyola University. Pass by Audubon Park, which is a 400-acre park located in uptown New Orleans between St. Charles Avenue and the Mississippi River, near Tulane University, Built on the site of the 1884 World's Fair. City Park is another area you will enjoy. At 1,300 acres, it is one of the second largest urban parks in the country. The first parcel of land was acquired in 1854, making it one of the country's oldest parks. You will enjoy a history of New Orleans including the first settlers, religion, culture, and of course, Mardi Gras. Make a stop at an above ground cemetery known as "The City of the Dead"
Free time shop and have lunch on your own at the Historic French Market
The French Market District encompasses six blocks on the riverside of the Lower French Quarter. The district includes over 20 unique retail shops, performance venues, restaurants, cafes, a flea market and a farmers market. In addition to the recreational shopping opportunities and ongoing free special events, the District boasts historical monuments such as Washington Artillery Park (across from Jackson Square) and New Place de France (home of the Joan of Arc statue), public art, scenic walkways, and convenient riverside parking.
The French Market, "America's Oldest Public Market", has existed on the same site since 1791. What began as a Native American trading post has become a cultural and entertainment destination that hosts annual festivals and events like The Creole Tomato Festival, French Market Christmas Tree Lighting, and Boo Carré Halloween and Harvest Festival. The recently renovated farmers market is home to a diversity of food vendors serving prepared foods as well as fresh produce stands.
Mardi Gras World
You know this is going to be a fun tour as soon as you arrive. Colorful Mardi Gras props, like a gigantic jovial jester, fiercely realistic alligators, and a gorgeously exciting Marilyn Monroe with skirt flying greet one and all to this amazing fantasy factory. You will even view the most awesome floats ever built for carnival - the Orpheus 140-foot triple-tandem sea monster "Leviathan" and the 240-foot quintuple-tandem "Captain Eddie's S.S. Endymion," with tens of thousands of fiber optic lights. After a brief introduction by a knowledgeable guide and a spirited video about the history of Mardi Gras and the company, you can dress up in authentic, ornate carnival costumes. Visitors tap into their imaginations, as the ladies don sequined headdresses, gowns, and the gentlemen wear regal coats of armor, imagine yourself as a noble king or queen of the ball! Evening free to explore and enjoy dinner on your own
Day 3 June 13, 2018
Local guide and transport included
For many years people have traveled extensively to locate a unique and exciting form of entertainment that you can only experience here – the famous Manchac Swamp. We invite you to join us for a unique journey back to the early days of Louisiana bayou and swamp explorations.
Swamp creatures, seeing our boats daily, recognize them as part of their normal environment. Unafraid and responsive to their boat captain's call, they peek out from underbrush and between moss-draped trees and shrubs, frequently coming directly to the boat. In the safety and comfort of the boat, you can actually come within a few feet of jumping gators.As your boat drifts through the waterways, you will learn about the Louisiana Wetlands, the inhabitants of the swamp, particularly the life and habits of the American alligator, as well as the unique history of the Cajun town of Frenier located at this property.
Tour and Visit Houma's House Plantation
Buffet lunch at Café Burnside
Located on the grounds of the Houmas House Plantation
Houmas House Plantation and Gardens is so much more than just a tour of a grand antebellum estate. Experience the southern splendor of "The Sugar Palace" when you step into 16 rooms filled with period antiques and Louisiana artwork. Enjoy 38 lush acres of gardens, ponds and a majestic live oak alley. Enjoy the breeze off the Mississippi and navigate through the shadows of ancient oaks.
Whether you're being guided through the mansion with its artwork, artifacts and antiques or discovering the beauty of the immaculate gardens and grounds, you will quickly understand that a visit to Houmas House Plantation and Gardens is a unique experience.
Dinner at Mulate's Cajun Restaurant
Live Cajun Dance Music
This legendary restaurant located in New Orleans, Louisiana is recognized throughout the world as the King of Cajun Dine and Dance halls. Mulate's features live Cajun music and dancing along with great authentic Cajun food seven days a week. Mulate's is a place where Cajuns come to celebrate their heritage and the world comes to join them in their celebration.
Day 4 June 14, 2018
FREE DAY TO EXPLORE
Day 5 June 15, 2018
Check out of the hotel
Private to Louis Armstrong International Airport
Package $1,999 per person includes:
- Four nights' accommodations at La Quinta Inn & Suites, 301 Camp Street
- Round trip baggage handling at hotels
- Continental Breakfast Buffet at hotel each morning
- Airfare from Nashville to New Orleans
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Transport where noted
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- New Orleans Jazz Club with one cocktail per person
- New Orleans City / Cemetery Tour
- Historic French Market
- Mardi Gas World
- Swamp Tour
- Houmas House Plantation
All taxes and gratuities (except for tour guides)
*Conditions apply. Advertised prices based per person twin share for departures ex Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for 3 June 2018 only. Single & triple cost available on application. Price for other departure dates & other cities available on application. Price includes airfare taxes, fees & surcharges. Airfare taxes are correct as of 04 August 2017 & based on travel from Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane to Nashville return. Taxes are subject to change without notice. A $2000 per person non-refundable deposit is due within 7 days of booking. 2nd deposit of $1500 is due 10 November 2017, 3rd deposit of $1000 is due 5 January 2018. Full payment is required by 16 February 2018. Passengers may extend tour at their own expense. Additional nights required due to airline scheduling not included in tour price. ^Louisiana Tour is based on minimum 20 passengers. If numbers are not reached, a new costing will be determined. All pricing is correct at time of printing & subject to change without notice. Cancellation, travel agent service fees & credit card fees will apply. Issued: 15 Aug 2017.
2018 Tour booked out, register your interest for 2019 tour today
Enquire now for Nashville CMA Music festival tour